Sunday 7 May 2017

Psychic Thunder Bay, Psychic Lisa Paron, Psychic Tarot Readings Thunder Bay





Psychic Thunder Bay, Psychic Lisa Paron, Psychic Readings Thunder Bay. I am the only professional Psychic Astrologer, Tarot Reader and Medium between Winnipeg and Toronto. Psychic Lisa Paron, Online Psychic Readings, Online Tarot Readings, Online Astrology and Email Readings fast. Email Readings are the quickest way to get a Psychic Reading with me as I live close to Thunder Bay but do not actually live there or do Psychic Readings from my home. My website orders, writing commitments and other online business ventures keep me pretty busy. Check out my website for Daily Horoscopes, Weekly Horoscopes and Tarot, Monthly Crystals for Sun Signs. Or you can watch my Astrology Forecasts on my YouTube channel. I am also a Published writer with Dell Horoscope magazine.

I have been Psychic my whole life and have been studying astrology, the occult, Wicca and methods of divination for over 40 years. I have several Psychic spiritual gifts including clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance and mediumship sensitivity. I am straight forward, I tell you the truth but in a gentle and compassionate way.

Normally when you visit a Psychic for a Tarot Card Reading you must make an appointment, travel to them, use up gas/your time and you get what is known as a cold reading on the spot. There is nothing wrong with that if you are looking for a light reading, but you can only get so much information during that time. I take my time with each person when I do a reading and when I am able to concentrate on them, messages naturally flow in to me from spirit.

I have been told many times I am very accurate, check out my reviews and you will see for yourself. If you look on my website or blog you will find global predictions I have made that came true. I got some strange reactions from people in Thunder Bay when I started to tell them Justin Trudeau would be our new Prime Minister a year before the election. Some people thought the idea was so remote yet here he is, our PM.

I can answer your questions about whatever you like such as love, relationships, career, compatibility or help you find a lost object. I can also compare your horoscope with someone else to see if they are someone who you could have a long term relationship with or someone who is only temporary in your life.

If you would rather have a Tarot Card Reading that is ok too. I do not have to be with you in person to read your cards, connect with you or give you guidance. My clients have all been very happy with their online card readings. All professional Psychics and Astrologers do Online Readings by email and on the internet. I can connect remotely and have many clients who are steady repeat customers.

I can do traditional Tarot, Oracle Guidance or Angel Cards. Feel free to read my Reviews from clients around the world and local to Thunder Bay if you are still unsure. I am constantly reading books, researching long forgotten ancient divination secrets and taking advanced courses in Astrology, Card reading, expanding my Psychic abilities and Medium-ship.
If you feel a connection with me, I would be happy to help you.
Contact me on my website.

Reviews https://www.facebook.com/pg/astromojo/reviews/

https://www.facebook.com/pg/psychictext/reviews/


No comments:

Post a Comment