Monday 22 June 2015

ESP and Psychic Abilities

ESP and Psychic Abilities
by Lisa Paron
 
 
 
 
 
I had an extremely unconventional childhood and most of the other kids picked on me terrible because I was different and weird. I have ESP or psychic abilities and all my life have had vivid colorful dreams that frequently come true. That was only the beginning. I have always been 'Intuitive', I just know things sometimes before they happen, the idea just 'pops' into my head, or I hear my 'little voice' as I like to call it and it has served me well. Other times it is as simple as a touch from another person and I get a psychic impression like a picture in my head. I know things before they happen like one time I was travelling and realized something was very wrong at home. When I finally got there I knew instantly my house sitter left the door unlocked and I walked right in amazing my husband. I knew a week before Kate Middleton gave birth to the little prince that she would have a boy. Another time, I gave someone a gift who had just announced she was pregnant. When I handed her the plush toy for her baby to come and our hands touched, I suddenly knew she would loose that baby and she did, less than a week later. At a seminar with Psychic Medium Colette Baron-Reid, she commented that I was powerful and also gifted.
 
 As if that were not enough, I am also 'sensitive' like a Psychic medium, meaning I sense Spirits or ghosts, some would call them Angels. I am sure many of you are familiar with the term Paranormal or believe you have a Guardian Angel. I know I have one that saved my life a couple of times. I believe for the most part the spirit is here to deliver a message or warn us, not to frighten or harm. If they had no reason to harm you in life, there is no reason to believe they would harm you from the afterlife.  In a recent interesting conversation with the esteemed Astrologer and author Richard Nolle, who coined the term Super Moon, we agreed that such things do indeed exist but remain unproven. My quest for the truth continues.
I know I have a gift for sensing and intuition; I have been this way since I was a little girl. I too have seen ghosts and have experienced things that are not logical. It freaked me out so bad when I was younger I turned (my radar) off for a long time.  Over the years my sense has kept getting stronger so I decided to turn on my radar again. A few years ago, I lost my parents and I had several incredible paranormal experiences communicating with them. I decided at that point to go with the flow and it was like the floodgates opened. It is like being struck by lightning when one realizes ghosts DO exist... I think it takes a special kind of person to accept this reality and to have the courage to say you believe it. Sadly so many people then think anyone saying such a thing must be nuts. For obvious reasons I kept my secret pretty private as I have lost friends over it, through the years. But that's too bad, this is who I am. My ESP ability is something I hope to continually develop further. I am someone who understands that there are things in this world that cannot be scientifically explained…yet.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment